COVID-19 Update - Important Information
Leadership and motivation for supervisors
Engaged and inspired employees will work up to 30 per cent harder than their counterparts. This webinar will look at how supervisors can use their leadership skills to encourage such exemplary performance.
- Understand what leadership is and why it is important
- Learn how to inspire staff members by helping them see the connection between their role and the vision and values of the organization
- Identify ways to motivate people and reenergize staff – even those that are worn down
- Be able to communicate with people who have different temperaments in the workforce
- Use an easy-to-follow model of change that ensures that people are on-side and committed to change
- Build a high-performing team to increase the productivity and satisfaction of the group
This webinar is part of the Certificate for new supervisors: Develop and enhance your supervisory skills in health and human services. Participants may register for any of the certificate program’s individual webinars as a stand-alone training.