COVID-19 Update - Important Information
In partnership with the Centre Francophone (CF), our Centre provides mental health services for francophone children and youth between birth and 18 years, and their families.
French-speaking social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists from our Centre work with CF staff to help children, youth and their families presenting with various mental health difficulties.
All French language services are delivered at the Centre Francophone site and include:
- consultation and support in the school environment;
- individual and/or family assessments;
- individual and/or family therapy and counselling;
- programs and workshops for young people at school and in the community; and
- specialized (psychological and psychiatric) assessments.
To learn more about our French language services, please call 416-922-2672, ext. 294 or 257.