Skip to content

COVID-19 Update - Important Information


If this is an emergency, dial 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. Click here for directions to the SickKids Emergency Department if this is the closest location for you.


If you need urgent help but don’t need to go to a hospital emergency room, click here for Crisis Centres.

Educational Placements

Expressive Arts & Art Therapy

Educational Placements


Am I eligible?

Students must be enrolled in a university (or equivalent) program in expressive arts or art therapy training.  

What would I do? 

Students will build their clinical skills in assessment and treatment while providing clients with expressive arts or art therapy as a modality. Students may participate as a co-leader in art therapy groups as well as Single Session Consultations and will have a small caseload of clients from the Infant and Preschool program, individual therapy or family therapy. 

How do I apply? 

Practicum placements are arranged through your college or university’s program coordinator. Please contact them directly if you are interested in this placement.