Skip to content

If this is an emergency, dial 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. Click here for directions to the SickKids Emergency Department if this is the closest location for you.


If you need urgent help but don’t need to go to a hospital emergency room, click here for Crisis Centres.

Google Translate Limitations Disclaimer

Our website uses a third-party electronic translation service hosted by Google Translate. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any translated information, but we offer this service to make information on our website more accessible to the communities we serve.

Please note that our Centre functions in English. Unless otherwise indicated, our programs, services and SickKids CCMH Learning Institute courses are offered in English.

Educational Placements

Early Childhood Educators

Educational Placements


Am I eligible? 

Students must be enrolled in an Early Childhood Education program in a college or university. 

What would I do? 

Students will work in two types of Prevention Programs:  

  • Family Support, which provides family support to caregivers and their children under the age of six.  
  • EarlyON Child and Family Centre, where the student will plan groups for parents and children as well as provide support individually to families. 

How do I apply? 

Practicum placements are arranged through your college or university’s program coordinator. Please contact them directly if you are interested in this placement.