COVID-19 Update - Important Information
Bring your Team Together – virtually, with customized online training
COVID-19 presents various training challenges when staff may be working both onsite and remotely. We can design a customized training program that is delivered through an interactive online learning environment – our virtual classroom.
Benefits of customized training through SickKids CCMH Learning Institute:
- provides an opportunity for team building that is not affected by pandemic public health directives and restrictions around the size of group gatherings
- delivered when it works best for your team; no need to wait for a session to be offered
- customizable to align with your requirements and the training needs of your team
- facilitated by experts in their fields
- more affordable than sending multiple staff for individual training
“The SickKids CCMH LI team (Erin and Ruth) provided CBT Level 1 training to our team of Child and Youth Counsellors. We anticipated that the organization of the training would be impeded by the restrictions imposed at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, but the team made the organization and delivery of online training seamless. The training was well-received by all of our counsellors, who have various levels of experience in this field.”– Gaynor Edwards, Georgian Bay Family Health Team
Key areas of training
Many of the mental health training and education opportunities listed in our calendar line-up are available through our Customized Training Program. Alternatively, we can design a training program to meet your specific organizational learning objectives.