The Garry Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids (GH-CCMH) is an essential health-care service and we are committed to the safety of our staff and clients. COVID-19 remains in our communities. As such, we are continuing with our safety requirements which align with Ministry of Health and Public Health Ontario guidelines for our health-care setting. These continuing requirements will help keep clients, families and staff safe:
- All staff and visitors must mask while inside our buildings
- Staff on community visits are required to mask when seeing clients inside and to adhere to our infection prevention and control standards
- Staff and visitors will be asked to self-screen at the entrances to our buildings
- Staff and visitors are encouraged to perform regular hand hygiene
- Visitors should maintain physical distancing from those outside their households while indoors
For more information on COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, please refer to the COVID-19 City of Toronto site. If you have any questions about your care, please ask your clinician.
New client? Phone us if you need services – we are here to help. Call our Mental Health Access Program at 416-924-1164 ext. 8708; we will return your call the same day or the next business day.
The Garry Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids is part of the SickKids mental health continuum of services including hospital services and the TeleLink Mental Health Program which offers both urban and rural telepsychiatry virtual services – these services are open as well.
To arrange a referral to hospital outpatient services, call the Mental Health Access Program at 416-813-7005.
For inquiries concerning services in the TeleLink Mental Health Program, call 1-877-507-7301.
For information regarding all Toronto child mental health services, visit mentalhealthTO.ca.