COVID-19 Update - Important Information
You have the right to know how GH-CCMH may use and share your health information and how you can access it. GH-CCMH may collect, use and share your health information for the following reasons:
- to provide you with health care;
- to communicate with or consult with other health-care providers;
- for payment-related purposes (including OHIP, and others);
- to plan, manage and administer programs and services;
- for research (with Research Ethics Board approval);
- for teaching;
- for statistical and other kinds of reporting obligations; and
- for other purposes as permitted or required by law.
How do I make a complaint if I feel my rights have been violated?
We encourage you to inform us if you feel we are mishandling your PHI. You can do this by:
Phone: 416-924-1164 ext. 8725
The Garry Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids
Health Records Department
440 Jarvis St.
Toronto, ON M4Y 2H4
You have the right to complain to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario if you think we have violated your rights pertaining to your PHI. The Commissioner can be reached by: