Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is finally here! Save 30% off select programs by using the discount code BFCM2023. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to build your professional skills in mental health and receive CE hours!
*Applicable to new registrations only. Offer valid from November 15 to 29, 2023. Cannot be combined with other active discount codes or promotions.
- You are not alone: Exploring ways to support survivors of sexual assault and violence (Dec. 5, 2023)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT): An introduction to essential components (Jan. 19 and 26, 2024)
- Trauma-informed practice (Jan. 26, 2024)
- Transforming self-blame for survivors of suicide loss (Jan. 29, 2024)
- Children’s grief and bereavement certificate program (starting Jan. 30, 2024)
- “I don’t want my parent involved! Or do I?”: Conceptualizing and addressing resistance to caregiver involvement (Feb. 5, 2024)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in children and teens: Evidence-informed treatment strategies for kids and their families (Feb. 9, 2024)
- Supporting the mental health needs of racialized young people (Feb. 23, 2024)